Monday 28 March 2016

Tattoos

Scandalous! I have a tattoo.




I got my tattoo after years of thinking about what I wanted to start with, however the day I got it was not planed. No, my friend and I were going swimming that day and we ended up at the beach, and we just decided to walk into a tattoo studio and get our first tattoos together. Half spur of the moment, half planned.




It's a small paw print on my foot that I'm planning on extending eventually with Celtic knot work. I decided on the foot because I figured it was an easy spot to cover up in any setting. No regrets. This photo was taken the day I had it done, it is now fully healed.

Tattoos are art, yes, but there are many different styles of them, ranging from watercolour to tribal to even hyper realistic. Even henna tattoos are a style of tattoo, much more traditional than what a lot of people choose to get.



Cover-ups, sleeves, massive pieces that take hours to complete. Tattoos can be incredibly painful but those who choose to get them know that. Pretty sweet don't you think?

 Expensive too... But the main thing is, if you want a tattoo that is your business, if you don't like tattoos; Do Not Get One, it's very simple.

"Mines for the aesthetic!" - Another friend of mine... 
"Get one with meaning!" - A smarter friend of mine...


Catch ya! xox
Taz 

No comments:

Post a Comment